Motor Trade Insurance - fcGardner

Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance

Sales - Servicing - Repairs - Dealerships - MOT Stations

Complete Cover - at very competitive prices

Whether your business is large or small, we can arrange the cover that you need to protect your business, including cover for:
  • Road Risks, Goods in Transit, Loss or Damage to Tools & Equipment.
  • Employers Liability, Public Liability & Service Indemnity.
  • Buildings, Contents, Money and Vehicles at Motor Trade Premises.

Motor Trade Combined

If you operate from commercial premises a Motor Trade Combined policy would normally be recommended as this provides the widest possible cover and the opportunity to tailor the policy to your own requirements from sections that offer cover for material damage to Buildings, Plant, Machinery, Tools, Stock, Owned and Customers Vehicles and in addition Road Risks, Public/Products/Employers Liability, Business Interruption and Engineering cover.

Road Risks - Plus

However, if you do not have trade premises but are working from home as a mobile mechanic or involved in mobile valeting, tuning, servicing or motor sales and only require minimum cover, the "Road Risks Only" contract may be the one for you. Public and Products liability cover can also normally be selected as an option and some policies also offer options to add cover for tools and equipment.

Free, no obligation quote available upon request.